Project Selection - My Decision

While both project peak my interest I am deciding to make a film. The reasoning for my decision ultimately comes down to my passion for film-making. I am considerably more passionate about film than I am magazine journalism.

I already have some prior amateur film experience specifically with directing, filming, and editing.
Additionally me and my partners have acting experience since 3 out of 4 us are in theater. Katie is a talented writer and has experience working with actors. Victor also has some film experience and has a great ability to set up shots. I don't know Mary very well but I've been told she too is a talented writer and she's a people person which will help us make connections.

While me and my partners don't entirely know what we will make yet we have a general direction. We are planning on making a serious film, more than likely a drama/thriller. We are still in the early stages of the process but I'm very confident that we will definitely go down a more serious route but I'm not sure if our current idea will end up as our final decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Distribution research

Digital Distribution - Cloverfield Paradox

The Hunger Games - Film Research